Worstgen

Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
What was the situation after zoro defeated pica?
L o g i a
L o g i a
What situation? People just massively overrate Pica to justify their overrating of Zoro. That isn't a "situation" thats just people being stupid
Cinera
Cinera
@Luffy is the mc: there is no consensus on Pica's level. There are folks who claim he's low veteran level and there are folks who claim he's top Yonkou Commander (I've seen YC 2) level. The two positions are IMO comparably silly and massively underrate (and overrate) him. Any debates involving Pica are annoying as fuck and powerscaling Zoro became annoying as fuck because of it.
Cinera
Cinera
> What situation? People just massively underrate Pica to justify their underrating of Zoro. That isn't a "situation" thats just people being stupid

@WillOfMyD: your reply is no different from the above.
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
But then why should king demonstrate superiority over marco? It's not really necessary. King is a YC1, probably not the strongest one but still very strong nonetheless. So if zoro beats him, zoro is just very strong too.
L o g i a
L o g i a
Pica is not above low vet. Doffy doesn't quite qualify for YC3 and he was probably able to oneshot Pica, Vergo, Diamante and Trebol all at the same time. Pica wasn't strong - merely an inconvenience due to the mobility his fruit granted. Zoro easily disposed of him without even trying when he got the chance. This serves to prove Pica wasn't strong at all
L o g i a
L o g i a
For pica to be above low vet he has to at least show something that would make Zoro or Sanji have to actually try.
Cinera
Cinera
> So if zoro beats him, zoro is just very strong too.

Nah. If Zoro beats him then King was much weaker than the other YCs. Ndule has already been saying Cracker > King and I've seen folks claim that Kata mid diffs him.
Cinera
Cinera
> But then why should king demonstrate superiority over marco?

@Luffy is the mc: I am not saying this will happen, I am saying I *want* this to happen to prevent rampant King downplay.
L o g i a
L o g i a
Well then these guys are obviously wrong about how strong King is. I doubt King fights Zoro anyway.
Cinera
Cinera
@WillOfMyD:
* I disagree that Doffy is barely YC 3. I think he's firmly YC 2, but this isn't the place for that.
* There's no indication Doffy low diffs his executives at the same time.
* Zoro used his strongest Santoryu techniques to dispose of Pica.
- We don't know how strong Zoro is, pushing Zoro to solid medium difficulty can't be used to scale Pica until we know where Zoro ranks.
L o g i a
L o g i a
Imo:
Luffy + Law + Kid vs Kaido
Marco vs King
Luffy vs Queen (warmup fight, kinda like Blueno)
Kid vs Apoo (warmup)
Law vs Hawkins (warmup)
Nekomamushi + Inuarashi vs Jack
Zoro vs Whos Who
Killer vs Drake (inconclusive/tie)
Jinbe vs Sasaki
Sanji vs Page One
Cinera
Cinera
> Well then these guys are obviously wrong about how strong King is.

Sure, but it wouldn't stop them. I think Pica was at least top vet level and those saying he's low vet are way off (just as those claiming he's YC 2). People strongly disagreeing on it doesn't help.