Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
I try to be charitable. If people express a view, I generally assume that they genuinely believe it and try to understand what led them to their position. I think this is a good practice and it's something I'm proud of.
Cinera
Cinera
"Killer was tortured" is seriously testing my charity. I'm near the point where I conclude that the only reason people accept "Killer was tortured" is because they have a sacrosanct headcanon about how strong Zoro is, and upon seeing an event that violated their sacred headcanon they invent new headcanons to try and preserve their previous beliefs.
Cinera
Cinera
That's a pretty uncharitable assumption to make, and it's not a position I am happy to find myself in. I didn't think it would be Killer of all people that would break my faith in the community.
Cinera
Cinera
I genuinely try to have productive debates, to reach more accurate positions on topics. I do not care about debates for sport. I do not care to "win" debates, to advocate a particular agenda or to support a particular fanbase.

Whatever position is the most accurate, that is the position I want to adopt, and it is the position I would support.
Cinera
Cinera
I am now sceptical of the likelihood of "productive debate" where Zoro is concerned. Yes, I do not reply to the arguments of most people, but I still read (almost all of them), and even some of the people I do engage with support such arguments.
Exodia.
Exodia.
he was nerfed killer was at 60% lol
Cinera
Cinera
I guess some topics are just too poisoned for rational discussion to be likely.
Cinera
Cinera
@Exodia.: I can see why you would believe that.
:feelsokeman: