Worstgen

Loki D. Terror
Loki D. Terror
Is that reference to starrk?
K
Kizaruber Eats
Yeah man @MonsterKaido he's my favourite Espada by far followed by harribel and barragan, so I based my nickname on the first two there.

I'd love to add respira to it now to think of it hehehe. I love the Spanish theme for the Espada, Arrancars and thus Hueco Mundo etc. Kubo waw absolutely cooking along with Shiro Sagisu, one of the GOAT composers ofc.
K
Kizaruber Eats
Ty btw @TheKnightOfTheSea I'm honored you remember me by that name 💪😊🙏! That's so nostalgic lol. God forbid if I got more involved with Bleach discussions online I'd probably mald over Starrk like I do with Kidd 😭😭😭😭💀.
Loki D. Terror
Loki D. Terror
Starrk's character was 10/10. Shame Kubo killed him off.
K
Kizaruber Eats
100% man. I was fuming he didn't become an ally, he was such a great foil/parallel to Shunsui and they would have been amazing on the same side especially.
Mayuri could have brought him back but nope thanks a lot Mayuri lol. My last copes are that kubo gave him a 2nd resurrecion now or whatever in the brave souls game and he should be in hell like a certain "ally" of his too.
K
Kizaruber Eats
His character was extremely relatable to me on the loneliness part and I loved him being a cowboy and thus gunslinger and the whole wolf theme. Really cool design and aura overall too.
Barragan felt more like a leader though, the former king of hueco mundo or something right?
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
yeah ofc! i think it was ur first username?
K
Kizaruber Eats
Lone Espada initially yeah but I added Laguna later.
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
ahhhh
that one and ghostly is the one i reclal the most lol
Top