Worstgen

Steven
Steven
Naruto>Hashi

Gap is way to big
Natalija
Natalija
Tobirama would own both Hiruzen and Minato's ass.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Tobi>>> all bar Hashi/Naruto
Don DaSlayer
Don DaSlayer
Hiruzen was called a God shinobi
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
My man Hiruzen disappointed with his showings in the war.
Tobi was about to end saskues career with one finger
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Naruto neg diffs everyone on this list hahaha
Cinera
Cinera
@Don DaSlayer: Minato and Tobirama > Hiruzen IMO. Prime Hiruzen was far from impressive. His "God of Shinobi" hype seems to have been retconned onto Hashirama.
Cinera
Cinera
Naruto also surpassed Hashirama (at least with his So6P abilities). I'm not clear onhow strong Hokage Naruto was, but Prime Naruto > Prime Hashirama.
Cinera
Cinera
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
You were on a roll with pure facts but then you decided to end it on BS. How truly unfortunate. 💔 @Cinera Minato gets bodied by Tobi.
Cinera
Cinera
I might be wrong, I didn't follow the last third or so of Naruto all that well, but Minato's FTG was faster and he was more skilled with it. He was much more proficient in sealing, had Rasengan and Sage Mode on top. Maybe I'll make a thread about it later.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
I guess sage mode can be a factor. Idk about FTG tho, it has some major inconsistencies. While Tobi does outright state Minato's mastery over FTG is better, yet it's Tobi himself who was tagging Jubito and teleporting the others.
Natalija
Natalija
But Tobirama was literally the smartest shinobi there, and he came up with everything Minato uses (other than sage and Kurama obv) I’m sure he would be able to counter it properly. 😎
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
Also it seems some of the kages got majorly reconneted. Similar to Hizuren poor display from the supposed 'god of shinobi', Tobi got a major buff from the time he got killed by the gold and silver brothers.

War tobi was a different beast. Top 3 in his era. @Cinera