Worstgen

RayanOO
RayanOO
Pre Enma all out Zoro had indeed a chance to beat Cracker and I can bet on him more time than not, but you restricted Asura or an hypothetic all out Zoro.
I think Zoro needed to go all out to beat someone like Cracker.
Cinera
Cinera
@RayanOO: I always restrict Asura because post skip Asura is completely featless, and discussing Asura leads to battles of headcanon. I think Zoro's feats with Santoryu were already good enough to grant him the win more times than not.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I totally agree with you that Asura has to be restrict because we don't know at all post time skip how much of a boost it is, so anyone can make a claim and make wild guess about its level. This indeed makes fight headcanon.
RayanOO
RayanOO
But we also know that Zoro can use that kind of skills and that Zoro has never gone all out against Pica or others. So it is normal to say that all out Zoro is stronger than the 3 sword style Zoro we have seen feat wise. And without going all out I don't think Zoro has a shot against someone like Cracker. Cracker biscuit are extra hard, he can reshape them with extra speed, has really good haki, he is quite smart etc
Cinera
Cinera
Yeah, we'd have to wait for Zoro using it in a fight before it can be permitted in the Arena. The best it can be used for is arguing that Zoro is significantly stronger than his displayed feats.
RayanOO
RayanOO
So if Zoro all out is stronger than feats 3 sword style Zoro I don't think he can beat someone like Cracker. All out Zoro can be a mid high tier but a nerfed version of himself cannot be one. From what we saw Zoro will sweat hard to break Cracker shell, he will at least needs ISDS to cut Cracker own biscuit, and then Cracker will sneak him (like with Luffy arm) and Zoro will likely be injured.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Then a tired Zoro will have to fight armies of hard biscuit that need strong attacks to be put down while Cracker will stay behind. And Cracker stay a threat by himself.
Cinera
Cinera
@RayanOO: well I only restricted Asura. Zoro hasn't shown all of his techniques (especially when reinforced by hardening), because he tends to oneshot his opponents. I do think the hardened slashes he showed against Pica's golem would be enough to cut through the biscuit soldiers.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Yeah but we saw with Pica some high end 3 swords skills. He used a really powerful attack to end Pica and Cracker haki is likely stronger and the biscuit is quite hard too. So just to break Cracker shell he need to use is best showing so far. Cracker main soldier needed 2 kong gun to be destroyed
Cinera
Cinera
He can spam the slashes he was using against Pica's golem though? And each slash is quite large (several hundred metres in length and they travel for hundreds of metres as well). One of the Pica Golem slashes would hit all the biscuit soldiers at once (and probably flatten the entire forest while he's at it). Zoro's range and AOE are much greater than what Luffy normally brings to bear.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I don't think he can spam that during hours and hours. Those slashes need haki and energy. And Luffy used kong organ and likely each blow were quite fast, so Cracker army was hit continuously by dozen hits by seconds and yet Cracker managed to repare and replace those biscuits. And those biscuit are likely naturally harder than rocks. Cracker can play this game during a long time.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I agree that Zoro can cut the normal biscuit with 3 swords haki slash but the time he makes another slash Cracker would have made another line of biscuits.
Cinera
Cinera
@RayanOO: it also seems to be much easier to cut through materials than to break them.

https://i.imgur.com/fdGMGyj.jpg

Amande could easily slice through a candy wall that tanked a Gigant Pistol with no noticeable damage.
RayanOO
RayanOO