Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Light, I know I am prone to hyperbole, but I cannot recommend any piece of media higher. It’s the kind of show that I have watched a hundred times, and it makes me laugh as hard as it did the first time. You definitely need to watch it as an adult, the jokes hit so much harder the older you are.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I had a feeling you'd say that. One of the things I like about taking a look back at some TV shows or even cartoons I used to watch as a child is that now when watching them as an 'adult' all those weird moments, weird jokes, heck even those characters who are lazy, just going to work, etc, all make sense lmao.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
The Animaniacs is the poster child of that genre; SO many dirty/inappropriate jokes in every minute of that show...8 year old JDB didn’t catch most of them, but 28 year old JDB sure as shit did 🤣🤯
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
What about current boomer JBD? :pepedoffy:
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
What was that?? I couldn’t hear you over the crushing regret of wasting my youth and grappling with my mortality 👨‍🦳👴💀
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
OK boomer.

What's up my man? How's life been recently?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Same shit, different day...are you all done with your exams yet?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Got it. Lmao no. They are just staring. I'll be having exams during the next 3 weeks or so. Hell, some are even on the same day ffs.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
When they’re mercifully done (and you’ve thoroughly destroyed each one and made your professors bend to your iron will), you oughta watch through Sunny!!