Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
Naruto powerscaling was very funny, even Fairy Tail sometimes. But the current OP powerscaling is just horrible; too many people rather believe on empty hype and fake tension instead of legit feats.
S
Shuyaku
S
Shuyaku
Yeah, that’s the scaling system especially for top tiers, where they have no feats so we debate empty hype and « portrayal » instead which btw, is exclusive in One Piece, i never see the portrayal argument used in any other series.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I neither. In Naruto, skills and feats were the most important on a powerscaling - until Kishimoto elevated the top tier+ and god tier characters on continental/planetary level and at this point, skills weren't that important anymore, feats however were still necessary.
S
Shuyaku
On a side note i don't know what the hxh wankers have to gain from wanking the characters so hard, the verse being weak doesn't affect its quality like i already mentionned. If some of my fav characters are pitted against much stronger foes i'll admit they get stomped no problem lmfao.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Naruto powerscaling was so funny Sakura turned stronger than Tsunade
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Yeah. Naruto powerscaling is a lot more enjoyable than OP. You can break down specific jutsu to build a case on. OP it’s basically vague statements and who stands where to decide who is stronger. Not as engaging