Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
@SethTrollins: don't worry, @Chrono is there to help you out. Besides, no one is going to hate you for HxH wank, we certainly don't hate Chrono for it.
Seth
Seth
@Chrono is my HxH master and friendly soul who understands power levels.
Cinera
Cinera
Seth
Seth
@Cinera You'll pay for this XDDDDDDDD
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
This is slowly turning into a Nardo forum, I like the thought:p
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
He beats healthy itachi at best 👀
Cinera
Cinera
@TheAncientCenturion: comparing the Akatsuki members stats on OBD, Sasori seems to fare pretty badly. Building level+ durability and multi city block level+ attack potency.
Cinera
Cinera
S
Shuyaku
why did i get a tag notification ? @Cinera i don't know much about naruto
S
Shuyaku
you might want to properly select the people you tag in multiverse threads, not everyone powerscales other verses. Shishio doesn't care.

You can tag me though.
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
No, I don't think he even gets past MS Saskue. Amaterasu itself is too hax.

Kisame would be a better match up vs Meruem to be fair. Both are great cqc fighters with high durability. I would however edge it to post rose Meruem.

Only reason I said Itachi is fuck itachi that's why 🤣
Cinera
Cinera
@BigChungus2018: aah, I just fused my Naruto and multiverse tags list. I would be more selective in future.
S
Shuyaku
i don't mind being tagged, but the likes of shishio, light D etc. might not care lmfao

Me and Sentinel for instance seem to be a safe bet in multiverse threads, i spend the most time there lately.
Cinera
Cinera
@Marimo_420: there's no MS Sasuke cause I'm too lazy (teasing out which stats apply to which version of Sasuke was already difficult for EMS Sasuke, and I had already completed the poll by the time I realised I didn't add MS Sasuke, so I skipped his MS version).
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
@Cinera ah ok that's seems fair. I was going off of this list, so I didnt notice mb. And no he doesn't get past pein. If required he can just nuke him like he did to khonoha.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I posted in the thread as well giving my thoughts :)
Cinera
Cinera
Sick Itachi could light up a forest on fire with Amaterasu and can tank a rage blast with Susanoo (probably reflect it back at Meruem with the Yata Mirror). If he pursues the Amaterasu approach, he probably defeats Meruem I think.
Cinera
Cinera
Marimo_420
Marimo_420
@Cinera go check out your thread my man. Everyone seems to have a general consesus in sick Itachi at max.

Meruem died off of the effects of the rose Bomb. The scariest thing about this particular device is the poison. While he survived and fested on his royal guards to regenerate and upgrade his abilities, he died slowly while his body deteriorated due to the toxic resisde.
His death was the saddest in the series.