Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I gather this has been a running argument for some time...think Cin tagged me originally out of professional courtesy, I find his essay posts to be engaging even if I don’t fully get them. Steven tagging me the second time had to be out of laziness.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I have read HxH one time all the way through, though, so I truly do not have an opinion. If you want me to support your side, whatever the fuck it is, then I do!
S
Shuyaku
oh yeah, he just copy and pasted Cinera's list. I'm definitely against tagging people randomly in threads they might not care about. Especially in the multiverse section.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Ehh, I don’t mind it so much compared to other kinds of behavior on this site. More than anything, I just want some peace and quiet to watch this torrent I found of Joker and Okada sharing a milkshake before they both get diarrhea ;(
S
Shuyaku
Huh, so you won't even pass the link ? I thought we were friends.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@BigChungus2018 I’m sorry, bro, that’s not very “Gucci” of me...just google Lemon Party and click the first link, it should be there 👍😎

@Finalbeta Nardo being Naruto? I’m more familiar with that series, but not to the degree that I can compare it with HxH. My powerscaling opinions about OP are rarely well received, so I have no dog in this particular fight.
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Well I've been tagged for these multiverse battles I know nothing about so I just go with one piece characters when there is one involved in it without taking into account any feats.