Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
I snapped when the guy started to trash on our explanations, which we still try to explain him since page 1, when he literally brought nothing on the discussion, lol.
I'd be more civil if he wouldn't start writing this shit.
S
Shuyaku
I still like Chrono so i avoid getting too aggressive with him on purpose, he is just too persistent with his trash can arguments and lack of understanding of basic shit, even @Cao Cao had to interfere to end his bullshit
Cao Cao
Cao Cao
Well, i can´t change his opinion. I debated against people who thought Naruto was multiversal, or Gilgamesh beyond omnipotent lmao. If he want to believe that Meruem solos One Piece, then have fun.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yeah, usually I tend to avoid arguing aggressive with him and other users as well, especially on crossover battles, but when people start to trash on logical explanations which I carefully explained for several pages instead of reflecting on their view regarding these match-ups, yeah, I snapped quite a bit.
Cao Cao
Cao Cao
I see that really relaxing. I am not even a One Piece fan, i don´t care if they win or lose. But i find, we have to be fair with ever verse. HxH is a good verse and i like the story, but i don´t see them keeping up with verses like Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, or higher. I see them more comparable to MHA, but HxH would be God Tier in that lmao.
S
Shuyaku
if my favorite verse/character is getting stomped in a thread, i admit it and move on towards a more fair matchup, being persistent that he is much stronger than he really is and using NLF on top is just unbelievable.

I have no bias towards OP either, i'm not much of a fan at this point. it's just above HxH plain and simple.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Snapped? Thanos do we have? :D
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
And where are the Thanos threads? I see Boros and not Thanos :pepesad:
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yeah, in crossover battles, I'm absolutely neutral on every verse. I utterly love the Zelda verse but said verse would get its ass beaten by multiversal characters, for example.

Or Tokyo Ghoul. I'm a HUGE FAN but this verse would not have a chance against the HST verse. On the other hand, verses like Naruto AND OP would be destroyed by Toriko top/god tiers, like easily. And I do not even like Toriko, I've never-
Sentinel
Sentinel
truly read this manga. But I know of its feats and it's certain that they would anniliate OP and Naruto with ease.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Cinera no diffs Nardo :)
Cao Cao
Cao Cao
I mean.... i was a big Dragonball fanboy before and thought that no one in fiction can beat Goku. It really hearts to know that i was wrong at this time lol.
However, everyone can his own opinion i mean we only debate fictional battles, which are illogical. But still there should be some rules to make it fair or more easy for both sides.