Worstgen

Jiihad
Jiihad
Never that. But I’ve been meaning to Rock tha most broken mf in any series I’ve ever read lmao
Cinera
Cinera
You probably haven't read Medaka Box then.
Jiihad
Jiihad
Naw lol. Never read it. Tho GER is broken as fuck
Cinera
Cinera
I've heard it is. What does it do?
Jiihad
Jiihad
It’s basically a reality warper lol. It reverts anything that tries to harm Giorno automatically to zero. And traps you in an infinite death loop that you can’t break out of lol. Like if you try to shoot Giorno, GER auto sets it to zero. So tha bullet never gets shot and you lose your will to kill Giorno. And you get trapped
Jiihad
Jiihad
And it’s a passive ability lol, he doesn’t have to activate it. It activates itself
Cinera
Cinera
Kumagawa Misogi's All Fiction is pretty broken itself. He basically erases things from existence. This includes people, stuff like his own death (thereby allowing him to regenerate damage via erasing receiving the damage), concepts like colour, and the time it takes him to attack (allowing him to insta blitz folk).
Cinera
Cinera
This is only one of Kumagawa's abilities, but it's a very broken one.
Cinera
Cinera
Erasing his death is a passive ability, so he can't kill himself even if he wants to.
Jiihad
Jiihad
Yea that’s busted as hell. Thing is, ion know which would be more broken, cause GER is lowkey purposely vague. So we really don’t know what it can’t reset. Like with what we know. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if GER can revert Kumagawas ability to zero(basically negating it)
Jiihad
Jiihad
Like iirc, GER is actually so fucking busted. That Giorno himself doesn’t know of or understand some of its abilities smh lol. He lol diffed tha main Villian of his part in tha JoJo verse. And that guy could stop and erase moments in tha time he’s stopped