J
Jo_Ndule
He may troll but he's not a clown
Finalbeta
Cinera
Cinera
Akai2
Akai2
That's uncalled for man. Everyone here stands by their convictions firmly, but it's all in good fun at the end of the day. Also it's sad to see Power fans bickering 😭
Cinera
Cinera
> Everyone here stands by their convictions firmly

@Akai2: not true. Some people do just troll. As much as I love him, @Topi Jerami often does troll. It's not clear which of his OP opinions he genuinely believes, and which are just him playing around.
Cinera
Cinera
I do agree that the insult was uncalled for.
Akai2
Akai2
@Cinera Behind every joke (or in this case troll) is a sliver of truth. Topi legitimately doesn't like certain events in OP or certain character wanks, but he chooses to express that in a trolly way lol Others express their likes/dislikes in serious discourse. They're both free to do whatever they feel gets them the most fun outta being here imo...
Akai2
Akai2
I think @Dark Hound posts great content usually, just don't wanna see name calling....it's giving me flashbacks to my childhood "Mom why are you and Dad yelling at each other?" "Dad why haven't you been home in weeks 😔"
Cinera
Cinera
@Akai2: Topi's distaste for OP is genuine. I can't tell which of his power level takes are genuine. And I'm saying this as someone that has known Topi for a few years and quite like him.

Topi trolling in PL debates is a fair (and IMO accurate sentiment).
Cinera
Cinera
I think trolling is fine. I have no qualms with Topi trolling in PL debates. I just think @Dark Hound's annoyance at Topi is also understandable.

It's fine to be troll, but it's also fine if others get mad at you for trolling.