Worstgen

Seth
Seth
You need to stop making me and @Chrono look like a Villains that's for sure haha.
Cinera
Cinera
@SethTrollins: you're much less annoying than Chrono so far. You don't downplay One Piece and only really wank HxH.
S
Shuyaku
@Cinera this fucking autist berates us for thinking Katakuri > Meruem, then he cries because we pick on his opinion that Meruem = Boros

what's wrong with some of these peeps here ?
Seth
Seth
Watch your words ok? I never called you autist to begin with. You clearly have a problem with people who have their own opinion.
I said yesterday that Meteoric Burst Boros beats Mereum but Armored Boros not.
S
Shuyaku
You're a fucking moron, i don't give a shit what your opinion is, the fact you have the audacity to tell us we're retarded for having our own opinion on a matchup, then bitch and moan that we "pick" on you for yours, is unbelievable, when we've made it clear we don't have anything against you or hxh.
HA001
HA001
Lmfao wtfs going on
Seth
Seth
You called me a retard first and you should stop crying because you have a big problem with people who not wank OPM verse over everything else.
Go outside or find some other hobby because you need a break from the internet.
Seth
Seth
@HA001 I put a character from a different verse on the pedestal with his beloved OPM character.
S
Shuyaku
Find me a single quote where i called you a retard in the kuri vs meruem thread. I'm not nice to you anymore because you choose to be a dumb ass dickhead. You don't even have the mental capacity to process that i'm mad because of your hypocrisy not because your opinion on some garbage fictional matchup.
HA001
HA001
Unfortunately i am on good behaviour especially with @Cinera here so have fun
Cinera
Cinera
:O
@BigChungus2018: there's no need to be so aggressive I think.

@SethTrollins: HxH is a good manga, but a weak verse in the grand scheme of things. Meruem can probably beat OP mid tiers I think, but he doesn't scale much above that. Somewhere in the high tier is probably where he stops.
S
Shuyaku
@Cinera Go check the Kuri thread, this guy is a hypocrite and utter moron. We spend our time arguing and we're retarded in the end according to him, while he provides nothing on his end for meruem and he cries because we pick on him.
Seth
Seth
Oh sorry, you called my opinion not me retarded and then followed by dickhead My apologies.

Garbage fictional matchup is putting Katakuri who is weak against someone like Mereum.

Dude moves at the speed of light and can nuke Katakuri or just work around him and finish him with few attacks and you want me to be serious in this?

My comment about Boros and Mereum was a mistake because I didn't specify why.
Cinera
Cinera
> Unfortunately i am on good behaviour especially with @Cinera here so have fun

@HA001: thanks. 😋
Seth
Seth
You cry because you can't f'ing prove that Katakuri has capabilities to overcome Mereum. I don't need to provide you sh*t.
Katakuri is weak in comparison with Mereum and that's it.
Strongest Character from the other verse where power scaling makes sense vs Underling of the strongest character in the verse who think he's invisible untill Luffy pops G4.
Cinera
Cinera
@BigChungus2018: yeah, Katakuri does have Meruem outmatched in AP, durability (and probably speed) so it's less debatable than I initially thought. I do find the HxH debates very vexing at times, so I can relate to the frustration you feel. I just think responding to insults with insults or otherwise instigating them just makes things worse and sours the forum experience for everyone involved.