Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
I am confident that Jozu, Doflamingo and Pre Mera Sabo are stronger than him. I am not convinced that he's above Vista either.

Against Cracker it depends on what you scale his AP to. Is Hiken comparable to Kong Gun?
Cinera
Cinera
@TheAncientCenturion: stop the wank. Ace's bounty was firmly in the YC 4 category. Placing him on par with YC 3s is already very generous.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
He has better feats against Admirals than Jozu or Marco
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I don’t think pre-Mera Sabo is above Ace but Doffy and Jozu I can get behind I guess lol. I think Yami Teach is First Mate level and Ace pushed him to a high diff lol
Cinera
Cinera
@Admiral Lee Hung: sorry, but it's 1 year training with Gura Teach that beat Marco, not Gura Teach. MF Gura Teach may have scraped low top tier at best. I'm not convinced Yami Teach was already a high high tier.
Cinera
Cinera
As for Pre Mera Sabo, Sabos higher bounty seals the deal IMO. Ace has absolutely no excuse for a lower bounty than Sabo.

Besides, as kids they were virtually equal. Sabo being above him with 2 extra years is a given.
Cinera
Cinera
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Fire vs the essence of cold? I don’t see how that’s exactly a match up advantage. We should also assume Aokiji used haki if he intended to hurt logia Ace. And Ace matched it in his deplorable state.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Cinera “sorry, but it's 1 hear training with Gura Teach that beat Marco, not Gura Teach”

This is almost like saying “it was post-timeskip luffy that beat Holdem, therefore pretimeskip luffy cannot”

Teach and his crew wiped the floor with the WBP badly. Their crew was wiped from existence lol. I don’t see what about that disqualifies Yami Teach from FM level.
Cinera
Cinera
@Admiral Lee Hung: Marco is still alive and well. Teach evidently did not kill him.

Anyway, my main thrust was that Teach didn't feel confident challenging the WB remnants until 1 year after.
Cinera
Cinera
@TheAncientCenturion: we've seen that Nami's heat balls are effective against Monet's snow. Ice is the superior form of snow, so if heat aas a natural counter to snow, shouldn't fire be a natural counter to ice?
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
But the much hotter magma was stalemated by Aokiji's fruit on Punk Hazard. I know they have different properties, but if heat is the issue, Akainu wouldn't have that issue.

Besides, Aokiji isn't ice. He's "coldness" itself. Ice is just the byproduct of his freezing.
Cinera
Cinera
Punk Hazard is a good counterargument I think.

I'm not so sold on the DF part. While he's technically a "freezing human", Kuzan seems to deal mainly (if not) exclusively with ice.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@Cinera what does the WBP and BBP have to do with Teach’s individual power level?