Worstgen

K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
70% of it happened the first two years.
Can't shitposts often like you 🥱
RayanOO
RayanOO
My posts are always 100% quality ✋
K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
All I see is one liners. No deep and well thought essays 🥱
AverageBuggyEnjoyer
AverageBuggyEnjoyer
Finalbeta and Cinera level post
Imagine tracking your post count lmao
Likes: RayanOO
K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
I was posting and suddenly noticed it. 19k is an such odd number. Come on 🙄
RayanOO
RayanOO
I don’t talk to below 10k post users
They’re scrubs
K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Pain went straight to Canada. Ouch🤭🤭
AverageBuggyEnjoyer
AverageBuggyEnjoyer
Just for the record, I'd be in top 5 message count if the Ground Floor posts were included. Only Finalbeta and Sanji D Goat are bigger spammers than I.
K!NG HARA$H!MA
K!NG HARA$H!MA
Not really. WG mods deleted two biggest waiting room thread because it was taxing the server too much. 🤷‍♀️
Top