Worstgen

M
MD Zolo
Slam Dunk for sure.
D
Dragomir
You're better off watching the JoJo anime instead of reading the manga. Not that the manga is bad, the anime is just superior.
Hades
Hades
Prince of Tennis.....nice watch/you will see some superpower tennis...it is entertaining in its own way
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Yo Tan Wa You and @Owl Ki have separately stumped for me to start Kingdom, but that seems like a massive undertaking I’m still not ready for. I realize Jojo’s is equally sprawling, so maybe this doesn’t matter.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Dragomir I actually started the anime a few weeks ago and was really into it, but due to the TV preferences of my long-term partner and the way our apartment is set up, I often can’t watch anything in peace, so it’s easier for me to read a series.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@MD Zolo @lone wolf I read the first few chapters of Slam Dunk AND Prince of Tennis when they debuted a long time ago in the American Shonen Jump, been looking for an excuse to pick both back up.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Finalbeta You’re practically a manga superstar!! 😎🤩
MasterD
MasterD
Gintama even if is not there with the other you posted GIntama should always be there and manga/anime one should read/watch