Worstgen

Gensui Sazid
Gensui Sazid
same to u man. i thought i was already following u. just noticed i wasnt.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Well, I’m glad one of us corrected this massive oversight, and I’m proud of you for this reason and everything else you do here!! 💪👏
Gensui Sazid
Gensui Sazid
thanks man. just trying to be in touch with ppls who are upfront and open to discussion w/o resorting to personal attack. usually i try to be reserved when going into an serious discussion.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Probably a wise move, better not to instigate right at the beginning like some people...I’ll admit that I can be a bit of a dick in certain situations/with a few specific users I don’t like, but people like you who approach shit rationally and calmly are what keep this forum going!
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I'm already following you both so everything is right :3
Gensui Sazid
Gensui Sazid
imo instigation and throwing insults/shades at ppl does more harm to myself than it does to others. i lose my credibility and self-respect and it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. theres like 5-6 ppl in the community that i dont like. so usually i never engaged in a discussion with them. i am an extremely lazy person, i dont give enough fuck to have an detailed open-ended discussion with them.
Gensui Sazid
Gensui Sazid
if u noticed i dont usually share my thoughts in heated Vs battle thread. as most of them always ends up with more talk about the debater than the subject they are debating. not to mention its a mess of headcanons thrown around and making decision based on those headcanons