Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Fujitora vs Zoro :D
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
And Mihawk jumping in showing that no one is a match for him yet :P
MasterD
MasterD
It was bananas I loved the smirk on Mihawk's face when he obliterated the meteor that zoro cut in half it was amazing. And Fuji vs Zoro a reminds me of Desrossa it was a roller-coaster of hype and flashy fights
MasterD
MasterD
watching this movie made me have a crazy amount of theories just connecting some dots in the manga by watching the interaction of characters that I know are connected and know for sure each other
MasterD
MasterD
It was that nice boost that will help me create new stuff in the next weeks, also made me reminiscences about past arcs like skypea
MasterD
MasterD
It was like every fan dream movie, if you know the story and have been a fan for years like most of us are you could find a pas character in each scene easter egg after easter egg
MasterD
MasterD
for 14 years almost 15 I've been a fan and it's just great
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Haha we definitely did well being fans for all this time
MasterD
MasterD
omg yes :D and the passion is still there I'll always lay back and enjoy each chapter cuz I know it will end one day but at least for me the ride was great enjoy and not criticized trying not to get in to arguments. I'm just a guest on this ship called One Piece
J
Just a member
The meteor scene was awesome. And this was a killer.

Zoro: Nine Mountains and the eight seas are a world, times a thousand, a small unit of a thousand worlds, all the three powers nothing resist my blades.. Santoryu Ooogi, Ichidai San Zen!!!!!!

Mihawk: Sword goes brrrr