Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I'm of the same opinion. I'm not sure for the Tobi Roppo, but I think all the Calamities will be awakened and it's boost is the least dramatic among DFs. It doesn't allow you to widen your abilities like with the Ito-Ito, or presumably change weather with Logia. It doubles down on brute force and doesn't *really* compensate a fighter for their shortcomings. So, I expect us to see plenty of it.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Thoughts on Yamato potentially blocking Barrier/AdCoA from Luffy?
Veku
Veku
I bet at least Sasaki and Who's Who have awakened their fruits too.
Are you satisfied with Zoan's awakenings, or would you ike to see something more special?
Veku
Veku
I have not really invested much time in analyzing it, but to me it looks like smoke, however it was only a base punch of Luffy anyway?
Yamato was at least mildly impressive regardless, but as she noted, Luffy wasn't even serious, so I'm not blown away or something, even if Luffy used Advcoa there.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I don't think Luffy used AdCoA against her.
But he did use G2 + G3 stacking which Yamato easily blocked. That's a very good feat.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I'd say, of the Tobi Roppo, Who's Who / Drake are the most likely candidates. As for Zoan awakenings? I don't/didn't have high expectations. Crocodile pretty much explained it back in Impel Down. Tho I did like @critical mindset's theory on Dragon (dinosaur) zoans spitting fire. That was neat
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Yeah, I feel like it was different enough / emphasized artistically to be AdCoA. Barrier maybe. @Sentinel. But I don't think Yamato is above Jack or the Calamities. IMO, the second Yamato became an ally, it was evident she wasn't Commander level. We have, generously, 5 commanders on the Yonko side against like... Way more already on the Alliance. Yamato being that strong doesn't seem required.