Worstgen

Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Life is going as good as these times can be around my neck of the woods.

When one’s greatest concerns in life are potato blight and aphids then one is probably doing quite well.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I see. That's good to hear.

By the way, don't know if it's only for me, but mangasee stopped working for some time now. It's probable that it was moved here now
https://mangasee123.com/

Just in case you need it for future use.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Aye, thanks man. The tabs I had open on MangaSee redirected me to that site.

The new site has a nice aesthetic and it still has Kingdom, so it is all good. I still need to check up on Battle Angel Alita and Trigun/Trigun MAXIMUM now that I remember about it.

They will undoubtedly still have Bleach though. What a shame.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Nice. No worries. I like that they have the Viz translations for all chapters now. You know how important even a single word can become in the Arena lmao.

I haven't heard about this Battle Angel Alita before. Is it good?
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
I have gotten as far as Chapter 18 thus far and thus far it has indeed been a worthwhile read.

The art is great and the characters thus far have been interesting individuals with deep personality flaws or interesting world-views.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I see. Might give it a go after I finish my exams. Thanks.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
The first antagonist, Makaku, in particular side lined my expectations completely. It did a fantastic job of portraying a completely irredeemable individual in a tragic and somewhat sympathetic light. He was nowhere near as generic as I expected him to be, especially for an introductory antagonist.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Fair warning to anyone reading this, Battle Angel Alita is a pretty brutal manga. It is either just below or on par with Berserk in terms of graphic violence.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Ooh, that's another one I have to read lmao.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Aye. Since it is set in a dystopian cyberpunk setting, humanity has devolved into all kinds of violent degeneracy. Incredibly violent degeneracy.