Worstgen

Seth
Seth
That's true on the one hand but one the other one you shouldn't judge people just because they don't appreciate gay/lesbian/trans or any o this kind of things.

If you are talking about this. If not I'm mistaken then but that's how I took your comment.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@SethTrollins I see the point you’re trying to make, but homophobes are literally passing judgement on LGBTQIA+ people in the exact same way, so getting back what they give is the least they deserve in my eyes.
Seth
Seth
@Jew D. Boy Yeah that's true. I try to stay away from LGBTQ and etc stuff because I don't appreciate this. I'm not type of guy who would run up the street to beat a man because he kissed other man but I really don't like to see this kind of stuff. At least my friends understand me. Even I have gay friends.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@SethTrollins As long as you aren’t actively railing against the existence of gay people, then you’re not the intended recipient of this status. I don’t care for those who commit hate crimes (spoken OR physical), which I know you don’t.
Seth
Seth
There is only one thing that may throw me off balance.
I was in the shop few days ago and there was a dude with LGBT bag for the shopping. I was like kay? Whatever and then I fucking saw his arms tattoed with Swastikas and etc. God bless you for protecting me from taking wrong decisions.

We have a really bad past with the Nazi stuff and etc so I'ts good I was in shop around people.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@SethTrollins Well, that’s a different story...regardless of anything else, you are allowed to fuck with anyone who openly wears swastikas. It doesn’t matter, because Nazis are not real people and should be dealt with as harshly as possible.
Seth
Seth
That's what I'm saying.
I ain't gonna lie if It was in different circumstances street/alley I would gladly tell him what I think.