Worstgen

Zexion~
Zexion~
You know it honestly bounces back and forth, I think.......during the action scenes I fuck with Sanji way more. Just the amount of times he's been the one to save the day is dope....but outside battles during the 3000 episodes they do nothing in arcs, Zoro not giving a fuck about anything is the dopest out of them all. I think rn I'd have to say Sanji.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Welcome about Team Sanji. 'Round here, it's Sanji vs Zoro. With the Zoro fandom having a lot more numbers.
Zexion~
Zexion~
Zoro is the Levi of OP, Oda just clearly is obsessed with him a little too much. But like I said, could change by the end. I also hate the three sword style and his ugly bandana.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Attack on Titan is bad so I don't fully get that reference.
Zexion~
Zexion~
Its overrated but its not bad persay, and Levi is the character the writer makes sure to always be cool and never anything else....that's zoro. Try hard cool guy writing.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
@Dark Hound I'm sorry for speaking the truth when no one else has the courage to.

Zoro gets that. I liked him a lot, but certain things made me switch to Sanji.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
That would be Rurouni Kenshin or Cowboy Bebop.
Zexion~
Zexion~
also where's the rep bar....I need m'uh rep.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Lmfao. No Rep. It'd be too crazy with rep.

I think we do need a Dislike button, just so I can dislike all your posts like on NB
Zexion~
Zexion~
plz no, and why would it be crazy....rep makes the world go round.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
We'd have a lot of people neg repping each other lmao.
Dark Hound
Dark Hound
I was on NarutoBase a long time ago too
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Then you're familiar with Zexion and his stubbornness?
Zexion~
Zexion~
Who weree uuuuuuu and not true it seems p positive here.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
You haven't seen the Sword Bois in action.
Dark Hound
Dark Hound
Maybe lmao it was 3-4 years ago. I was "Amaterasu". I do remember meme users lol
Zexion~
Zexion~
Damn, I guess I'm a meme.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I definitely remember that UN lol. And Zex, you were infamous for being the worst person to debate against. You never dropped anything.