Worstgen

Rukusho
Rukusho
Where in the manga did it state that his attack power was increased ?
I
Inspector_Mu
Welcome to reality
HA001
HA001
Hes controlling it at the end of the chapter. The pic training with momo. He cuts what he wants with no excess damage.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Interesting to read your opinion. So what's your thoughts about Zoro's current powerlevel? Is he a legit YC1+ character like some other Zoro fans claim here or do you think Zoro needs to master Enma better to be this level?
Cinera
Cinera
@Rukusho it seemed implied that if Zoro successfully tamed Enma it would be a boost to his abilities akin to first gaining Shusui.
HA001
HA001
If you look at the panel with momo hes cut the bamboo with no excess damage meaning he has it under control.
Rukusho
Rukusho
You're right I misread the post ignore me lol
Cinera
Cinera
@Sentinel I think based on what we've seen so far, Zoro is a low high tier (say around Ace/Urouge/Snack level), probably near the top of that category. That assessment doesn't include Enma, Asura or what ever else Zoro may be hiding. I think all out Zoro being at mid high tier (Doffy, Cracker, Jack, Queen) level is possible.
Cinera
Cinera
I also find it possible that Zoro solos King in Wano, but if such a feat occurs it would be post Enma, so it may not reflect e.g Dressrosa!Zoro's capabilities.