Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Since we likely won’t get a ton of it in the canon, I wanna see a spinoff with the Revolutionaries and how they came to be. Something tells me Dragon’s backstory will focus on his own (and likely Kuma’s) disenchantment with the world, but I want to learn how Ivankov, the commanders, and everyone else decided to overthrow the government.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I want something related to the Void Century rather than a continuation of the present
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Perhaps even precedent
M
MD Zolo
Stop giving SJ ideas.
Seth
Seth
Oh god I remember the times when Naruto was ending and a lot of people were saying the same thing.

ehhhhh

I don't mind a spin off but never ever One Piece next generations.
MasterD
MasterD
There is stuff that i the managa will probably never be discussed like @Jew D. Boy said revo I would like to se some about the yonkos, the marines maybe something about the world some of rogers adventures his journey to pk. I don't want necessarily manga light novels are ok also. I think would be nice
Seth
Seth
Shonen Jump.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
So much time has passed since I read one lol
MasterD
MasterD
@SethTrollins oh yeah I don't wabt it either but a couple of light novels would be nice to understand better the story and all I know people would be happy to see some about the wg as well.
MasterD
MasterD
so why is it bad to give sj ideas? From what I remeber it was stated that if the ace novels did well other could follow. It think novels are great instrument to clear all doubts
Seth
Seth
It's bad to give anything to them.
Fuck them.
They are taking break while they had so much free time during Corona Breaks.
MOFOS.