Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Are there any other series (Manga, Anime, Movies, Video Games, etc) you guys would be up for having power discussions for? Maybe even some cross-series discussions? These OP discussions are running on repeat and I for one would like to get some other series discussions going lol.
S
Shuyaku
Have you met @Kejon ? Something tells me you two might get along.
Seth
Seth
I'm going to read your Katakuri wank thread, but my prior on you being correct is very low. Unless I decided to write an essay in reply, expect my reply in comments to this post.
S
Shuyaku
Albino 👑 Dec 16, 2019
72 more hours and the goat is released
Seth
Seth
That sounds like a spell.
:wonderland:
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
:sanmoji:
Should i just make it a separate thread...

You wanna do it so i dont got to
:sweat:
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
33 minutes ago
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
If Ace was at Wano at least two times, then it's clear who banged Kaido's bloodline and who Tama parents really are :madmonk:
Seth
Seth
@Light D Lamperouge I wonder how traumatized Tama would be if she knew that her mom is running around Wano pretending to be a man :/
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Just noticed I made it to 50K likes. I must thank you all nakamas, for your incredible and unceasing support.

My goal is to be the first to become the Pirate King on WG, hence to get the Roger Tag, that's the only reason why I care about Internet Points.
Seth
Seth
Holy crap. This may be the sexiest Guts Avatar I’ve ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. :AkainuApproved:
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Here’s one to quote - I’m a dumb old man, but even *I* know that you gotta skin your penguin meat before you eat it...!!
S
Shuyaku
You mean Chadkainu? For a longer period of time I have had him in the top 5 deffo, might move him up to top 3 soon. I am yet undecided for more, but surely one of the strongest in the verse. When Kaido's hype is proven 100 percent false, we will get the real monsters.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
imagine debating chinese cartoons in 2020, couldn't be me lol
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh
S
Shuyaku
@BigChungus2018 enlightened me with my Mereum wank and helped me increase it. He is the true GOAT. I would have never known Mereum was strong enough to take the heat of the Sun and still live.....without Shu. Thank you.
Seth
Seth
I like your Seto Kaiba tag from Yugioh
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Vegapunk's tech shall soon be supersede haha Only a matter of time basically
S
Shuyaku
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Registering and then quickly proceeding to the path of greatness