Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Of course. I again thank you for showing it to me, it was wonderful. Do you have anything else in the same vein?
Cinera
Cinera
I'm reading the web novel currently. Nothing really compares, but I also loved "The Lazy King".
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Is it the same or something new, the web novel I mean? I heard about it, might give it a shot soon. Thank you.
Cinera
Cinera
The web novel was written before the light novel. It is complete at 23 volumes. The light novel is an adaptation of it. The translator just started translating it.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I will have to check it out as well. Do you perhaps have a link to it?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Thank you my man.

Have you gotten round to reading "The Picture of Dorian Gray" yet?
Cinera
Cinera
Nah, what's it about?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Dorian Gray is the subject of a full-length portrait in oil by Basil Hallward, an artist impressed and infatuated by Dorian's beauty; he believes that Dorian's beauty is responsible for the new mood in his art as a painter. Through Basil, Dorian meets Lord Henry Wotton, and he soon is enthralled by the aristocrat's hedonistic world view: that beauty and sensual fulfilment are the only things worth pursuing in life.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Newly understanding that his beauty will fade, Dorian expresses the desire to sell his soul, to ensure that the picture, rather than he, will age and fade. The wish is granted, and Dorian pursues a libertine life of varied amoral experiences while staying young and beautiful; all the while, his portrait ages and records every sin.