Jiihad
Jiihad
I’m good @Finalbeta lol. Tha name change fucking wit people heads lol
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Nice :D
Shanks
Shanks
@Jiihad I'm Atharv or D. Luffy (from discord). I thought you might recognise me when i mentioned Marco vs Katakuri bet thread. Haha

I knew that you're going to have amazing time now destroying baiting peoples. Lol
Shanks
Shanks
I think i should use my old username too. At first many guys thought I'm Red admiral. Lol
Jiihad
Jiihad
Yo!!! My man what’s up
Jiihad
Jiihad
Dawg lmao, I swore you was Red. But your posts didn’t.....matchup wit his wave length. It’s been a minute since I paid attention to that bet lol. I’m still down for it tho, matter of Fact I’ll make tha shit when I get back from work round 5~ today. I’ll tag ya
Shanks
Shanks
Having fun in Shanks threads. Lol
You?

Sadly we didn't got Marco in Wano otherwise i still have that chicken pic from bet saved here for you. Katakuri > Marco. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jiihad
Jiihad
I’m good man, before my modship I was slowly beginning my terror on tha Zoro fandom lmao. Gotta slow up now

You dirty mf lol, it’s always Tha Phoenix>Mocchi man
Shanks
Shanks
Other than comrade, everyone thought i was red admiral. Lol

But I'm not even near him to make such kind of posts. Need some special skills for that and even fanboyism ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
Jiihad
Jiihad
Buddy on a different lvl lol
Shanks
Shanks
Found few more on his level or even above but of different characters as well. Especially in Zoro's club. That's most wild place these days. Lol

Man that Mochi boy would be sitting on phoenix and enjoying his donuts (¬‿¬)