Worstgen

Cinera
Cinera
Kiseki no Sedai would be there for me. Akashi obviously topping.
I think my rankings (according to how much I like them) for them go like:
Akashi > Midorima/Aomine > Midorima/Aomine > Kise/Murasakibara > Kise/Murasakibara > Kuroko > the rest.

Outside the six of them, I don't really have strong preferences. I liked the cheetah dribbling guy in Rakuzan. But it's been years since I watched KNB.
ZenZu
ZenZu
I think he means power ranking
Cinera
Cinera
Aah, don't remember Last Game. I think Midorima might be the weakest of the Generation of Miracles as he lacked a Zone.
Not sure on Aomine vs Kise.
I guess Murasakibara is fourth among them.

Not sure where Kagami slots in there. Kuroko is pretty much a supporting character.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Like @ZenZu said, power ranking wise, who are your top 10 players?
According to how much I like them, it would be something like this
Aomine>>Kise>Akashi>Murasakibara/Midorima>>>Kuroko, regarding just the "Generation of Miracles"

I am a bit more torn when it is power ranking, that's why I wanted to see what you two think.
ZenZu
ZenZu
From what i remember in last game.
1.Akashi (belial eye)
2.Nash Gold Jr.
3.Murasakibara (he was above Silver in base by the end)
4.Silver (two zones were needed at one point agains this dudes base)
5.Aomine (can enter and exit zone at will)
6.Kise (PC + Zone combo arguably makes him top 3 but it wont last all game) he has an argument above Aomine
7.Kagami (outside of Seirin he is meh)
8.Midorima (need to see zone)
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I love KNB!
Cinera
Cinera
Akashi is the strongest.
Next is Aomine or Kise.
Murasakibara is probably above Midorima.
Kagami is probably below Akashi but probably above Murasakibara.
Cinera
Cinera
I would watch Last Game when I get home today. Anyone have a handy link?
ZenZu
ZenZu
Before last game Aomine is undoubtably better than Kise imo. Even Bara probably. It becomes an argument with PC + Zone. Keep in mind Aomine has free reign over Zone, thats a huge plus so in my ranking he can be argued above Bara, but Bara has a stronger case by the end of last game. @Cinera is Kissanime still around? Should be on there.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
ZenZu
ZenZu
Yea Aomine certainly has a case to be right behind Akashi in GOM rankings. Having easy access to Zone is an insane pro to have during a game. He's definitely the most stable GOM. It's just Bara's base was a bit too much by the end of last game so I give him the nod.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
It's been a while since I read and watched the original, but before the last game, I would place Aomine at the top, above Akashi. In a 1 on 1 I think Aomine takes it then.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Kise is my favourite
ZenZu
ZenZu
Hmm it's certainly debatable in a 1v1. Because there was no guarantee Akashi could enter zone at will. But if Akashi manages to enter zone 1v1 (cant remember if he figured out how to force out Zone) it's game over. EE + Zone combo is too much for Zone by itself to deal with as much as i hate to say it.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Kise is cool, but no one beats Aomine. The only one who can do that is he himself. :kappa:
ZenZu
ZenZu
But its reasonable to think itd be too late in a 1v1 by the time that happens. Aomine can go in off the jump.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I was checking the wiki now, idk how reliable it is, but it states this

``Similar to Aomine, Akashi has displayed the ability to willingly enter the Zone. This was first shown in the fourth quarter of the final match during the Winter Cup,``

``The trigger for Akashi to enter the Zone is when he decides to stop relying on his teammates to win and instead wishes to grasp victory by himself``