Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
We live...in Hell.
F
Fallen Prince
We have one here called Le pen in europe.We call her female trump.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
lol KANYE 2020 XD
F
Fallen Prince
He has medical issues ,i am big fan of kanye i do think he is nice guy and someone is manipulating him to be president.
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
he's promoting his music . its just for attention. if its not, man really needs help.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
Kayne's presidential speech made his relationship with his family even worse, and he sounds simply insane, he is the artist version of Donald trump, just say random shit with no foothold in the facts.

It is sad how many people believe this president, he claims mail in ballots will cause rampant fraud and that the election is rigged against him.
F
Fallen Prince
You mean same kardashian who loves clickbait and attention. I really dont think they care about west.

If he goes dangerous path they will ask kim to divorce him .
F
Fallen Prince
@bennbeckman yes i am kind of concerned with trump polqrisation attempts , for any politician saying mail in ballot is fake will say good bye to their career.

Trump is a showman so the main problem is the party allowing people like him to have free run are the sad days we are seeing in politics .
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
They pander to the rich, and lie to the rest of their base saying they are fighting for them, had a dude on spoiler page tell me "left tards are spreading all the conspiracy theories" I couldnt stop laughing hahahahaha
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
some folks here believe covid is fake . well not in cali tho, our state government is very competent , I would say.
F
Fallen Prince
I have known two elderly people who passed away from covid, its very real.

I know a friend of mine caught pneumonia in march he said covid is shit and he doesnt wish it upon even his enemies.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Where in California, Im in LA, happy to have some worst gens in LA

Also the fact the people also dont believe in masks is also asinine
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
oakland hills.
am bay area sadly not socal, lol.
bennbeckman
bennbeckman
You should see the insane people of Orange County, big group of idiots
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
when yall had that case back in january, we went on partial lockdown up here. why are people so silly.