Worstgen

OmegaPsyche
OmegaPsyche
True, women are better bookworms than guys are. But the Hermionesque nature of some of the girls out there does not result in anything great. They want careers, they get it, yet they don't innovate anything, their contribution is Meh, society degrades.
King7
King7
fully funded phd ? is that the same as scholarship ?
King7
King7
Psyche was the there a female who ruined your life ? *pepethink*
M
MD Zolo
@King7, I suppose. But officially most of them got Teaching Assistantship or Research Assistantship with only one getting a Fellowship.

Either way, they get tuition and other fees waived and get about 25,000 US$ per year for expenses.
OmegaPsyche
OmegaPsyche
Many tried to fuck me up. Once I had 13-14 bitches chase me at the same time. Funny enough they never catched me, lucky for me equality ain't real, I outsped them like in cartoons.
King7
King7
They wanted to catch you for what ?
OmegaPsyche
OmegaPsyche
I was climbing down school stairs. FAT BITCH kicks me in the back. I said stop it. She did it again. I pushed her back & ran. Suddenly all her classmates chase me all over school.
A colleague of mine was laughing saying Whatchu doing running from bitches? He knew a couple of the girls who chased me. He attempted to stop them. Wrong decision. They slapped him & spit his face for no reason whatsoever.
HA001
HA001
Why did you run ?
King7
King7
Ok
By the way i think Females just doesn't pay as much attention as Males when looking at characters' power , this is why you rarely find them discussing Power-Level
King7
King7
I think it's not extremely important whether Girls or Boys are good in 98 % of Human Activities or not .

I mean Life is overrated anyway . i find this saying that "Life is Wonderful" kinda bullshit
OmegaPsyche
OmegaPsyche
Cause If u push a girl, white Knights emerge. Those dudes were older than me by a year.
King7
King7
In my opinion Life is just for those who have money , or other means , to provide happiness for themselves

Humans who are incapable of giving themselves happiness shouldn't have childrens at all in my opinion
King7
King7
Otherwise , they will just give sufferings to their childrens

Plus , Humans ( or any other living beings ) will eventually die anyway , you can't do any shit at that point
King7
King7
This is why i don't give a fuck if i never existed in the first place
HA001
HA001
Lol whats going on here
OmegaPsyche
OmegaPsyche
U're observations are accurate King7. Vedic philosophy kinda implies the same thing. Few people live a Disney life, the rest take life's dick up their ass. The idea behind life is to be a good person despite all this maybe u will go to Heaven or reincarnate as someone with easy life.
OmegaPsyche
OmegaPsyche
HA001, we're making a Blues song.
King7
King7
There is chance that Reincarnations and Heaven aren't real though
King7
King7
If they aren't , then Life is pointless to me unless you live happily
OmegaPsyche
OmegaPsyche
It's 100% real, God is real. Life is not pointless. We have souls, all that bullshit is real. It's kinda scary how real it is, considering it's more reassuring to think everything ends when u die than realising u will be judged for ur deeds.

Poor Cinera, we've ruined his profile with wacky posts.