Worstgen

Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
Hmm, I think that he would have been at the very top but all fights would end in extreme difficulty. I still think no PIS Linlin is the strongest character for 1v1 but I might consider Xebec over her. And we don't know exactly what happened during God Valley. Xebec may have fought outnumbered in the last moment. Additionally, I don't think Roger or WB were at their full peak.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
Roger was only 39 during God Valley and if Xebec is his greatest rival and he fought Xebec 1v1, then him beating Xebec would be extreme difficulty fight that would propel him to his full peak of strength or he could have gotten stronger after God Valley. And I don't think WB was a top tier during God Valley. The would be Yonko's only became threats and monsters the moment they left Xebec's shadow.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
Thats why it's hard for me to place underlings who live in the shadow of their captain who is likely always stronger in the same level as the strongest people ever (The Captains/Leaders). Battle growth comes from facing tough opponents and when you'r'e under someone, your captain will always fight the strongest person which means your growth is stunted to an extent.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
Overall, theres no definite answer to any of this. It Depends on what people want to look at. At the very top of top tiers, it's all a matter of preferences to decide who is the strongest. It's quite impossible to proclaim that Roger/WB are the strongest ever because Oda has made it explicit that they had peers who were real threats to them in both individual power and influence.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
My personal preference is to place Xebec at least on Great Pirate Level which means relative or equal to Roger,LInlin,Newgate,Kaido,Shanks,Shiki etc.
HA001
HA001
Wbs peak was 38
Wasnt he 36 at god valley ?
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
He was but 2 years is a long time especially if you have a solid foundation for growth. At the very best he was a Low top tier.
HA001
HA001
Nope. People dont keep growing forever. He was near his peak at god valley.
The rest were probably commander level.
Rosella.Fiamingo
Rosella.Fiamingo
They don't but most Top tiers seemingly reach their peak in their 40's or maybe even 50's. And it's going to take Luffy 2 years to go from fodder to Top tier. Massive leaps in strength can happen if the environment is conducive for it.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Xebec the strongest of all times...

...Except for Ryuma
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I wonder where and if Im sama can rank amongst them