Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Cretaceous-Tertiary Mass extinction event, K-T in short. The name for the events including and following the asteroid that hit the Yucatan 66 million years ago
Cinera
Cinera
Would look it up. I suspect the DC involved isn't that high as what caused the extinction could have been dust/ash clouds and changes in climate.

Fun fact, a large enough asteroid (say a few 100 km) would wipe out life on earth: https://youtu.be/bU1QPtOZQZU.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
A quick search on Wikipedia has it estimated to be 100 million x a tsar bomba, so pretty devastating. But yeah, major volcanic eruptions in India and climate change were the biggest global killers
Cinera
Cinera
If it's that high, then yeah Zoro ain't evrr reaching it. Not unless Oda opts for Naruto style power creep. Island busting seems to be top tier DC.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Well nukes in real world work differently than DC from One Piece attack. TSAR Bomba is technically a low mountain level attack but since the impact is spead out, it is felt for 100s of kilometets.

But if we drop same TSAR Bomba on Mountain Everest, it wouldn't even fully destroy 1/10th of it
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Zoros Pica attack was 2 or 3 times as strong as TSAR Bomba but its DC was compressed to Picas and impact wasnt felt for 100s of kilometers.

Picas punch how ever had far less energy than ISDS, its impact could be felt across Island.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I hate this conversation
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
You are just jealous Zoro's character traits and Zoro's feats make Doffy look like a pathetic looser. Plus Doffy eats Magallen's diarrhea ass
Cinera
Cinera
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I’ll never betray my principles
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
@TheAncientCenturion I think that's a bad attitude to live by. Sometimes bad principles needs to be ditched, there have been many a tragedies in history that happened because of people clinging on to their shitty ideals and principles.

Doflamingo is a former rapist who now eats Magallen's ass for his sins. Zoro is a chad, THE KING OF FEATS with TSAR Bomba and hiyori on his dick + alpha male
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
You should ditch Doflamingo who isn't relevant anymore and join THE ZTrain, as Zoro will cut Kaido's head and Ongaishma in half. I would hate to be the one to say "I told you so" by then.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I wouldn’t be opposed to you sword Bois if you didn’t start this war. But I’ll finish it
Cinera
Cinera
Personally, I have no beef with Ten Yaksha and think fighting with the Doffy faction is pretty stupid. Doffy is currently in jail and of little relevance story wise. It doesn't really matter if Zoro could beat Doffy at DR as we'll never find out and Zoro now seems set to surpass Oden this arc.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
What's done is done Cinera. You can switch over to my side at any moment.
Cinera
Cinera
Doffy has kinda left the story, no point wanking him over Zoro now.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Not until you retract your statement about Zoro low diffing Jack