what happened to being a vip?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
*bitch slap*

You can't disappear like this. Stay properly, you bastard 😏

And, go sign in for mafia game.
Seth
Seth
Basically what I try to do is I'm on a low carb diet, where I eat higher protein
I restrict the carbs, so I burn of body- fat, but give your body enough carbs to go through the training
So basically eating most of my carbohydrates around my training
One big carb meal before training and one big carb meal after training
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
"Weißt du eigentlich was zur Eden Zero anime, gab es keine Ankündigung?"

Wurde bestätigt dass ein Anime auf jedenfall kommt.Aber noch kein release datum

Neues chapter gelesen?Ziggy hat nur seine hand hochgehoben und das ganze Granbell Kingdom zerstört

Und die Dark Stars sehen auch mega geil aus.
Seth
Seth
As much I think mihwk isnt equal to admirals and emperors, you actually have nice arguments that might push Mihawk to be solid top tier
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
orry I'm drunk rn. Eyesight -100. @ Admiral Lee Hung
Vangeance was taken by Zenon to the Spade.
Yami is fighting Dante with Asta.
The rest of the Captains still hasn't shown up post time skip.
Last time we hear about them was when Finral said that he is going to pick up Yami because he was on the Captains meeting in the Capital.
Edit. We saw Rill after the time skip but he went to the Captains meeting.
Seth
Seth
So apparently, Fairy Tail is very popular in Japan, it has engaging plot, good comedy, bunch of action and drama, adventure, friendship (:madmonk:), ecchi and etc.:sanmoji:The pacing is good unlike One Piss:finally:The protagonist Natsu is one of the most developed main character out there:fransuper:The fights scenes is beautiful and meaningful :akaman:
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
This chapter basically prove that Genos is the strongest S-Class Hero:crazwhat:As expected from my boy:steef:And damn, did Tatsumaki actually went inside Psykos's boobs?:whitepress:Not that I wouldn't mind or anything:jordanmf:
Seth
Seth
Copypasta von Playas Wand lmao.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Kakegurui anime was amazing. Can't wait for season 3. Yumeko, Kirari, Ririka, Manyuda and Mary are awesome. Best characters.
Seth
Seth
I think Yami is the only character in Black Clover that it’s just so hype to see him fight, all of the time lol. Still to this day, the first time Yami stepped in to face Patri was hype af.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Welcome back bro
Seth
Seth
I gave you your 60,000th like, you better be grateful.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
It's got nothing on the og. #Alickyboomboomdown4life