Worstgen

Seth
Seth
@HA001 WANO CLOSED COUNTRY

Meanwhile Big Mom sailing there like it's nothing + Marco flying there like birds to the hot countries.
HA001
HA001
But jack was sent for 2 specific things.
Doffy
And raizo
Queens fat ass doesnt seem like hes left his job at udon in ages. Same with king torturing people etc.
Seth
Seth
I think King might've met Kaido in Impel Down. He accepted to be Kaido's RH after he couldn't break Kaido with his tortures or some shit.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@ShishioIsBack i agree, but I feel like you’re quick to reject Shonen logic when it doesn’t support you lol. Like you would say Shonen logic dictates Ryuma > Mihawk even though that doesn’t make much sense irl, but you think Shonen logic doesn’t dictate Kaido is at his strongest right now because that makes sense irl?
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I get Ryuma > Mihawk due to Shounen logic because ancients turn out to be God tiers and Ryuma is worshipped as. God.

But how does Shounen logic help Kaido? @Admiral Lee Hung

I think Ryuma > Mihawk > Kaido
High diff gaps
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Does Shonen logic not dictate Luffy defeat Kaido at the peak of his strength?
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Yeah Kaido is at the peak of his strength, and he was at peak of his strength then and Oden couldn't do the job that Luffy would even if it was due to circumstance.

I certainly don't think Luffy is surpassing Oden after Wano.
HA001
HA001
He was already at his peak. You hit a point and dont keep growing. For most its late 30s.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
OP power levels don’t correspond to age the way they do irl. Oda has old characters stay just as strong as when they were in their primes, or grow stronger based on life experience.
Seth
Seth
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Depending on who we talking about.
Humans like Ray and Garp would decline, with Ray declining more due to lack of activity.

Kaido who already has natural talent should reach his prime rather quick and stay on it unless he has been in extreme battles and or training and there is no account of either.
Seth
Seth
@ShishioIsBack Ray got weaker because he started to drink without fighting and etc.

If Ray kept to live like he was doing during Roger's era he would be the Strongest Yonko rn -Blackbeard but this mofo is a strange case.
HA001
HA001
Oda said wbs peak was 38
Shanks is 39
Bb 40
Mihawk 41
Roger at god valley late 30s
Oden peak 39
Etc theres no reason kaido got a lot stronger.
Seth
Seth
Big Mom is the weakest Yonko imo.
Bitch never fought a Top Tier post God's valley.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Yeah I have Big Mom at #26 in my top 30 all time list
Seth
Seth
@ShishioIsBack Bitch coated her arm against G4 pre Katakuri Luffy. She wasn't sure if she can block a 500m bounty dude attack.

BIG MEME at her finest.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Yeah bitch insanely overrated, couldn't even defeat Queen
Seth
Seth
Queen cracked her skull and make her look like a dog with that chains.

Meanwhile Sweet commanders got clowned by swimming Circus.
HA001
HA001
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Cuz she is irrelevant to the story that's why