Worstgen

Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
Banned unfortunately. Not sure if he came back with a new username.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
His time is over it seems
Seth
Seth
@Luffy is the mc Unfortunately? Wow.
Banning homofobic guy who don't know where the line is now is called Unfortunately or you just didn't know why he got banned?
wtf
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
I didn't know for what reason he was banned and I've never read any homophobic post from him so how would I know that?
Luffy is the mc
Luffy is the mc
I would still need to read what he wrote to judge though.
Seth
Seth
You won't be able to because mods deleted it. But he showed his true colors basically.
Luslec
Luslec
I see, is it a perma ban? Idk what happened to him, but he wasn't all that bad back then.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
He was continuously sharing inappropriate content IIRC
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Let's be real here - it was because of me. From the very beginning, he said Nazi shit to me on top of all the homophobic/sexist/ableist slurs he'd send my way and in the direction of anyone who disagreed with him. I started goading him into doing it enough that he got banned for a few days, came back only to do the same shit to me and others, and got himself banned for good.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I understand some of y'all liked him, but to many of us, he was a cruel and hateful little imp who couldn't control himself when his opinions were challenged. The way he lashed out over the smallest things on a forum about Japanese cartoons was absolutely unacceptable, and he squandered every chance he had to be a nicer person. This place is better off without him.
Seth
Seth
@Jew D. Boy You don't need to educate them that much. Perma ban should at least tell them that it was something wrong with him.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Nah, Seth...they wanna know what happened, so they should hear about it. I wish they'd kept his posts to me up so they could see it too. Whether or not you like me based on my opinions and personality is fine, but when you START with the "Heil Hitlers" and things of that nature to a guy with Jew in his username, there's no changing the mindset of someone like that.
Seth
Seth
@Jew D. Boy It's painful both to Jews and Poles like me so yeah I agree but I just decided to not talk about him anymore because Luslec said that he wasn't that bad. I don't know where you guys were or which posts did you saw but him posting about Zoro was lesser part of what he was writing about.
Luslec
Luslec
@Jew D. Boy @Seth Rollins Thanks for the explanation mates. Very understandable why he got banned. I've been inactive for quiet a bit so I'm just wondering what kinda stuff he said and did to get him banned for good.

@Finalbeta Also, gtfo of my profile post you're not helping.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Just stating my opinion bud, sorry if that hurts you, but such slurs can't be tolerated :)
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Listen, there are plenty of people here who have nothing but positive things to say about him, just like I know he wasn't the only person here who doesn't care for me. Nobody's going to get along with everyone, but when you don't even try to mask your hatred for someone, that's not all right. Like I said, hate me for my terrible opinions on One Piece, not because of my religious/cultural affiliations.
Seth
Seth
@Jew D. Boy + there is not such a thing as "DON'T REACT" this is the biggest bullshits I ever heard. I'm from a country who had tragic bacskotry with Hitler and Nazi.

I don't get along with a lot of people here but no one ever disrespected me. ( I guess ) xD.