Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
We gon crack em up
Seth
Seth
If you don't drink em to Rocky's music then that means your Uncle is a pu**y.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
What's your favourite Lana del track?
Seth
Seth
Sounds good, I bet Ndule agrees
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
People are trying to slaughter King at the smallest controversial feat against a gunslinger like Izo. My powerscaling heart simply tells me to stand up for King.

#KingTheYonkoSlayer
Seth
Seth
Lmao. I guess I'll have to start reading Bleach then :pepedoffy:
S
Shuyaku
Meeting up with the boys for an egg drinking sesh
Seth
Seth
Let's hit some crack(ed) eggs boys!
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Sandora River's width (50 km) makes The One Piece Planet bigger than the fucking sun, I hope Oda retcons that shit
Seth
Seth
There’s a good chance Katakuri is above King.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I want the journey. I want to see the characters fight, make mistakes, gets stronger, make up new techniques or fighting methods etc...
Seth
Seth
All right, we shouldn’t ALL hit Light in the face...work the body a little bit, too.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
D
Dragomir
Seth Rollins Yesterday at 10:10 AM
Now that's the top tier sig I like pogg!
Seth
Seth
No worries. bet was all jokes im not heartless like that.
Seth
Seth
Ouch. I only logged in cause I haven't seen you around. I wish you the best love.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
We need to do something about this rampant King wanking. users like @TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel and @SHIHI are saying that King can now stand up to fucking Doffy or beat him. It's actually getting really annoying. They're so afraid of their precious King or kata being surpassed, they'll slender Doffy.
Seth
Seth
So apparently, Fairy Tail is very blatant rip-off of our anthem, even featuring our *slaps you hard across the face*
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Top tier. He easily disposed Kinemon who is portrayed as the leader of the scabbards alongside Denjiro, leading about 4 YC3 fighters. @sanjikun @sanjikun @sanjikun