Worstgen

Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
And thank you for supporting me in the rough time of my life. You guys are a good friends that I could ever ask for. But if I do indeed can't come back on time then it's fine to be honest. I already achieved most of my goals here in this forum. For example, become the number 1 liking legend (well, not anymore I guess xD), got 5K messages, got over 30K likes, became the Lewd King, etc.
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Oh and as the number 1 Sanji defender in this forum, make sure to defend the name of Sanji-sama while I'm absent. I'm very grateful for those who defending Sanji to their fullest. Thank you for that. That's all, see you guys later :D
N
Nibel
I hope that everything still good for you. We'll miss you.
Sunita
Sunita
I hope that everything goes well and that you're well. That's the most important. And be that as it may we will remember you here and we will also defend Sanji. And thanks for your support too. Hugs friend!
Akai2
Akai2
Alright take care, Big Z. Your energy will be missed.
SmokedOut
SmokedOut
Wishing you the best ZDG aka Lewd Sama, you're truly the goat. Oh and your position in the Marine FC is untouchable ✌️✌️✌️
Tobra
Tobra
best of luck i hope you come back
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Warchief Sanji D Goat
Thanks everybody for the wishing. I will go now :D
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Zoro D Goat you can't do this legend :D be back soon and good luck
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
The sooner the better :P that shall be your motto
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Dammit, Goat!! I hope everything offline is all right or will be soon, but your absence is gonna really hurt...be well, kid, and I hope to see you again someday 🥺😢😭