Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Seth
Seth
Have my follow mate
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I have a big problem with fathers in the manga. Usually, people hate the idea of a certain characters having OP Dad but I love it tbh.

Minato:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Seth
Seth
What are you up to?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Have you already reached your final form, bud? :P contrarily, the time to has come to fruition in my opinion.
Seth
Seth
I don't think I've gotten your take on the Roger/Rox swordsman revelation. While not confirmed, they seem like they might be pro-active with their swords. How do you think that meshes with both not having Black Blades but clearly being swordsman of some calibre?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
In before he will be back only when people will have eradicated this story from their minds :P
Seth
Seth
As much I think mihwk isnt equal to admirals and emperors, you actually have nice arguments that might push Mihawk to be solid top tier
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
what is your bum ass up to
xd
Seth
Seth
we need to change this forum name to the Luffywanks nest...
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
So apparently, Fairy Tail is very popular in Japan, it has engaging plot, good comedy, bunch of action and drama, adventure, friendship (:madmonk:), ecchi and etc.:sanmoji:The pacing is good unlike One Piss:finally:The protagonist Natsu is one of the most developed main character out there:fransuper:The fights scenes is beautiful and meaningful :akaman:
Seth
Seth
Doffy fans need to stfu about a character who barely appears and won’t get new feats for 400 more chapters. Crocodile 2.0 doesn’t matter anymore
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Light was a key animator for Death Note in 2017
Seth
Seth
TheAncientDragDown

Oh no my finger slipped again. Clumsy reborn
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
These memes are weird
Seth
Seth
My avatar's from a cartoon?????

Lmfao. Technically I wasn't clear enough.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I did. Why, you're eager to see TAC, Light? So thaaaat's how it is ;)
Seth
Seth
Oh, you’re Rusty the janitor now? Does this make me Zoidberg, perhaps?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
These memes are your favourite Lana del track?