Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lmfao, same. Literally asked Kiwi about it an hour ago lmao.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Light D Lamperouge I have a passing familiarity with it, and I know most folks consider it seminal in the anime world, but I’ve just...never gotten around to watching it. Maybe we can see it together with Nat and TAC when we come visit? 😏
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
@Jew D. Boy If we watch it then, it's more than likely that we won't remember a single thing lmao.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
I’m not going to lie, the movie was a bit hard to follow lmao. But it was pretty interesting, I feel like it’s the type of movie that you have to watch a couple of times to truly understand it
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Totally lines up with what others have told me...I’m guessing you weren’t stoned when you watched it, not sure if that’ll make things easier or harder for me to understand 🥴🍃💨
N
NeutralWatcher
Seems like a challenge. Let's see if I understand it once I watch it for the first time.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@NeutralWatcher Something tells me you won’t like OR dislike it...in other words, you’ll be a neutral watcher 🤣😯😑
N
NeutralWatcher
@Jew D. Boy I'll watch the movie without bias lol. I'll tell you once I watch it.
Kiwipom
Kiwipom
If you guys are in the mood for some good anime movies, I recommend Tokyo Godfathers. Only downside is it's sort of a Christmas flick, but who's to say no to Christmas in August?