Worstgen

Bogard
Bogard
Didn't ditch anyone lol. I always used to switch my sets from time to time even in OJ
Bogard
Bogard
Yet still lives rent free in Suckgeta's head 24/7
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Vegeta is a proud Saiyan warrior who bows to no one. A high class elite, standing at the pinnacle of their warrior race. Goku is a circus clown.
Bogard
Bogard
Entire plot around Suckgeta is trying to surpass Goku(even to date) when Goku doesn't even care about him while trying to fight even stronger and stronger opponents: https://i.imgur.com/cMvtMok.png Talk about a shitty ambition lol
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I hope you realize this is Akira's way of foreshadowing that Vegeta will be the one to beat Moro, not Goku. Vegeta's been shining all arc. This is his moment.
Bogard
Bogard
Are you a new DB reader or what? Vegeta wanted to kill Freeza on Namek, ended up begging Goku to beat him. Wanted to surpass Goku with 2 more times in the training room time than Goku, yet was still weaker than half of Goku's power. Trained more than Goku in 7years, amplified his powers with Babidi's magic only to match SSJ2 Goku who was holding back SSJ3. Vegeta admits Goku is better: https://i.imgur.com/7H39FsV.jpg
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Don't compare DB to DBs Steph. They completely derailed Vegeta's character by returning him to a mild-friendly version of what Cell Saga Vegeta was. We're on a different track and the only reason they'll ever regard DB material is to ape off of it for a new movie.

This is the arc of Vegeta. Prepare yourself.
Bogard
Bogard
You mean DBS where Vegeta was one shotted by a Hit who Goku could match with SSKK10 Vegeta could never achieve, or the one where Vegeta was destroyed by Jiren who was getting destroyed by Ultra Instinct Goku? No matter the era, it is always the Goku show
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I mean DBS, where Vegeta is the first character to beat a God of Destruction. DBS, where Vegeta surpassed Goku with a new form of Super Saiyan - one that doesn't add strain to his body, like SSKK does. I mean DBS where Vegeta inspires the next generation of warriors.

Bow before the Prince or get out of his way, cause he's going to kill Moro no matter what.
Bogard
Bogard
Why is all that relevant? The main antagonist in U6vsU7 tournament arc was Hit, and Vegeta didn't have SSBE at that period with Hit destroying Vegeta quickly when Goku could match him with SSK10. When Vegeta got SSBE, it was against a fake newbie god who the main antagonist(Jiren) could neg diff, and ending up destroying Vegeta in the process before getting destroyed by Goku. In arcs, Goku always outperforms Vegeta