Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Oh, yeah. I'm not sad I swear.

........fck.
J
Just a member
At this point I guess that every old HxH fan has put his heart at peace. We will maybe have some new chapters, if we are very lucky end this arc (hoping it is not rushed) or even see the dark continent one day but that is all.
Seth
Seth
@Just a member I would love if Togashi finally gets over his pride. I know how much "he" wants to finish but tbh his ilness is not curable not with his age.
He needs to hire someone who will draw chapters for Jump. He can still work on the script.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
For too many hiatuses I think
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
He hasn't been able to do a regular schedule since 2005, and his condition is worse now . He's a victim of toxic Japanese workplace culture
J
Just a member
He is a genius mangaka but I guess he also has some "negative" perks like too prideful maybe? Anyway after all this time "abandon" his creature can be painfull. The options on the table are that he will do a Yu Yu Hakusho again aka rush some kind of unsatisfing ending or.. Nothing? Leave it as it is?
Seth
Seth
That's true but he should hire someone to draw panels for him and send it to Jump.
Do you think his medical treatment is not expensive? Medical treatment for the cases like his one are super expensive.
He should do it just to make sure he will have money to cure himself.
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
He doesn't need to abandon it, just do what the writer of Berserk is doing and get help from artist
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I got my soul resting. HxH will never end.
J
Just a member
Probably, I hope it at least lol, he has already done and is still doing a certain number of chapters that he will release in a span of # weeks or something like that. Anyway what I find hilarious is that you can say 100% when he is about to go on hiatus again lol. Chinera ant arc and even Greed island you can see that certain chapters are drawn horribly, like a 3 years child will do.. Hiatus short after.
J
Just a member
In the succession arc instead of awful drawings you instead have pages filled with wall texts before the hiatus (that is more elegant lol)
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Japanese culture makes it hard for workers to admit they need help, he probably would rather die than allow someone to help him
Seth
Seth
I would love to see Manga returning because I would finally get some feats from Dark Continent to prove @BigChungus2018 that HxH verse is stronger than he think.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Well yes they see is as a dishonor lol
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
The Dark continent is not gonna be explored sadly
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
It might be when we will be old enough to undergo back surgery lol
Seth
Seth
Btw. Do I remember it correctly? I mean I remember that Yu Yu Hakusho ending was rushed or never finished? Can't find this article.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
The name is not promising :P