Worstgen

HeroesNZ
HeroesNZ
What up bro, I haven't been posting much recently but I still be lurking lol - got no excuse really, just been slacking 😂

How you been bro it's been a while
Pirate hunter eddy
Pirate hunter eddy
lol I did find your profile via a February post so it is understandable. I've been good man good to see your still around though I thought you'd left this life behind. What are you doing these days?
HeroesNZ
HeroesNZ
Ah yeah I was slightly more active up until all the breaks grinded One Piece to a standstill lol, but it seems to be relatively back on track now at least

Graduated back in July so literally just chilling and looking for work lol, wby?
Pirate hunter eddy
Pirate hunter eddy
I feel you I've started re reading one piece I might even forgo reading the up coming chapters just to have a bit more enjoyment reading it. How's job hunting going? I'm doing my second degree now and also dabbling in graphic design
HeroesNZ
HeroesNZ
Yeah that's a good idea tbf I might have to do the same at this point 🤔 But damnn on your second degree? Big respect haha, honestly I've been slacking with the job hunting - I definitely need to increase the intensity especially with the job market how it is rn