Worstgen

ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I am reconsidering Admirals power level, latest chapter with how Kaido performed against multiple mid commander and veteran level fighter in comparison to how Akainu performed towards end of MF, really makes me look at Admirals in a much more respectable light
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Prime Ray ~ Akainu >= (extreme diff) Kizaru
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I can live with that lol. Yeah Kaido for real took a huge hit for me. He is not the strongest character.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Probably, Mihawk I think is probably = to Akainu overall or maybe slightly above
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
So does that raise Shanks' placement in your mind? Iirc you had him as weakest emperor @Admiral Lee Hung
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yeah I guess he could be above big mom and Kaido but Shanks hasn’t elevated for me, moreso big mom and Kaido got demoted lol.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
My thing is Shanks is a channel for Blackbeard to reach that true Pirate King level, I don't believe in 3 DF nonsense, I think Blackbeard is just one Haki bloom away from PK level combat status and I think he will get that in extreme diff battle against Shanks
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
That's why I got him in top 3 or top 4
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
After all of the “3” symbolism around Blackbeard, you don’t think he’ll get a 3rd DF? Lol
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
3 symbolism? What are you referring to?
HA001
HA001
I used to think hed take kaidos but now i dont think hes getting a third fruit.
Especially after the flashback that said cause he doesnt sleep he lives TWICE as long. I think he stays at two.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
@ShishioIsBack his Jolly Roger has 3 skulls, the weapon he scarred Shanks with has 3 blades, there are 3 DF categories and Teach could have all 3 strongest if he ate a third, etc.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Can’t think why Oda would give him a 3 skull Jolly Roger if not for 3 future fruits
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
That makes sense, maybe he does get a third DF afterall