Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well, I’m still not convinced Oden is top tier. You have to admit that Kiku and Kinemon scarring Kaido dehyped Oden a bit lol. I’d say Denjiro is probably YC2/3.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Either that would dehype Oden or hype Kiku?

I think it shouldn't be ignored that Scabbards managed to do what Gear 4th Luffy failed in
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Plus Odens attack scarred Kaido permanently while scabbards attack wounds went away quick
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I don’t think this hypes Kiku man. Chick was scared to death of Urushima. I think this further stresses that AP/lethality in and of itself isn’t all it takes to be bumped up levels.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
That was all an act bro lmao
Plus he did call him trash to his face
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Kiku is definitely a damsel bro. She’s not weak for sure, she’s a samurai and all but...I don’t think Okiku is any stronger than any characters that I didn’t think she was stronger than before, just that she has impressive cutting power
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I would put him above all Veterans

Bruh Kiku is not a damsel, I can show you panels supporting that later.

But why you calling her a "she" lmao, he is a **** who also identifies as a ****. Its a man, an "O Kiku" was complete act
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
I would call it inconsistency on Oda’s part rather than an act. There was no logical reason for Kiku to act in such a way when it did not provide any benefits to the situation whatsoever.

Challenging Urashima to his face and then chickening out thus requiring to be saved, followed by questioning Zoro over the conundrum of cutting down foes as if one has not been a samurai for decades just looks really dumb.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
It makes it look like Tama is just acceptable collateral damage. Lol.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I feel like you'd call pretty much anything an inconsistency on Odas part lmao

But I would say it was Okiku breaking his act for a second, his samurai instincts took over but then Okiku quickly realized "Oh shit I am supposed to act like a lil damsel bitch"
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Thats a pretty common thing you know
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
It is a pretty common thing for a character to consider upholding a completely unnecessary act to be of greater importance over actually being useful enough to rescue someone that the character in question set out to rescue by themselves?

That would just make Kiku look like a complete arse. Lol.
Tobra
Tobra
i have him at who’s who perospero ace and doflamingo level
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I call her a she because I can’t remember her actual gender lol. But I don’t care, he/she/whatever lol.

But I would say it’s even up play to put Kiku above Kinemon or Brooke, mid tiers at best. It’s no longer a top tier feat to scar Kaido, you can do it despite being much weaker than that.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Then how come no one else in ages have done it?

You think Kaido is ducking fights? @Admiral Lee Hung

I take last chapter is swordsmen are unnecessarily overpowered in One Piece.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Kaido hasn’t seen Big Mom in decades. So yes, he’s ducking fights. Or rather he’s being captured by people weaker than top tiers lol.