Worstgen

Tobra
Tobra
wait why is he deleting them?
Seth
Seth
From what Light told me he only deletes the messages that he thinks are bad or something.
Tobra
Tobra
oh ok
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
He should not delete them. It's a pity. Spoken from mister almost 30K. :)
Seth
Seth
I wish I wasn't working. I would catch up to you in max 6 months time.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
A lot. I'd hazard a guess and say at least a 1000. Probably more.
Seth
Seth
@Light D Lamperouge It's incredible because he has 50k likes and not even 500 messages.

Guess it speaks about the quality of a user which also means I'm trash :/ :madmonk:
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lmao. Nah you're good.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
@Seth Rollins don't worry too much about farming Internet Points

I have become a posting legend and yet many users hate me for my low quality. Try to strenghten your quality instead of raising your post or like count :) always prioritize it
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
So that you basically won't commit my mistakes :)

At the end of the day the best users are usually never the ones with most points because it is well known that users will a lot of messages or likes usually post one liners
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Even HA001 is used to post plenty of one liners after all, but it's natural. A lot of giga posters do that.
Cinera
Cinera
@Seth Rollins: above 1,000, below 2,000.

I tend to be more active in profile posts in general, so even if I never deleted any message, my post count wouldn't be that high I think.
Cinera
Cinera
I haven't deleted messages for a few months now anyway.
A
Ali
He won’t be deleting any of my messages for sure, I stay.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Cinera
Cinera
@Ali: I only delete profile posts under special circumstances (duplicate posts, one member in particular whose posts I don't appreciate, mistakes, etc). I rarely if ever delete others' posts.