Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Yes. I don’t like Akainu and Fujitora for their power levels, I like them for their characters. Big Mom and Kaido are two of my least favorites characters in OP who also coincidentally are not as strong as Yonko fans think.
Seth
Seth
Papazuki ain't meme. He would out meme the character who tried to meme him in the process.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Such fanfic scenarios :P they are funny albeit too unrealistic
DarkWitch
DarkWitch
So if Oda clowns on them and makes them look like jokes, you would still like them? Right?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Well first off, Sakazuki *is* a joke post time skip. That’s the arc of his character, he was the MVP of Marineford but is constantly getting politically gimped and currently his will seems broken lol. The Gorosei shit talked him to his face lol. That said, he’s still a fav of mine.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Second, it’s not about making them gags, it’s about building up years of empty hype and then shitting on Big Mom and Kaido repeatedly on panel, using them as hype tools for other characters at the expense of their portrayal. Oda won’t do that to Sakazuki or Fujitora. They’re always portrayed in a respectable light.