Worstgen

Seth
Seth
I want your reply to my pm. Kek.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Seth
Seth
Oh it's nothing important. I just meme it because I know it's not goin to be changed in any way shape or form xD.
Pantheos
Pantheos
I just Keep the meme alive. :)
Seth
Seth
Okay grandpa jokes aside. Did you checked the PM? @Pantheos
Pantheos
Pantheos
I checked. I changed the first time for the argument you want to get rid of trolling. I trusted and believed in you. You failed me there. So, if i can see a Change in that behavior, you may wake up with a changed UN. But it is all depending on you.
Seth
Seth
I mean I fucked it up because it was a first thought. Second part of my nickname bothers me now so I'm fucking mad that I used up the chance you gave me and went from SethTrollins to Seth Rollins where I could just ask you to move it to Seth.

Dammit. Like my favorite sports commentator says: "unused situations like to take revenge". Fock.
Pantheos
Pantheos
Mate, it is all in your Hands. Maybe you can see it as a Chance and Motivation, if you look at your UN daily. I have trust in you, otherwise i wouldnt offer you that way.
Seth
Seth
Btw. Because I lost my mails. Who I send the tags ideas to? You or Bogard? I mean it's Bogard if you don't have it in PM.
It should be named "Bounty Tags".
Pantheos
Pantheos
Doesnt ring in my head. So i guess it is bogard.
Seth
Seth
Okay, thanks then. Is he even alive? Getting in touch with him is more rare than Shanks showing up in One Piece Chapter xD.