Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Seth Rollins Stop getting on yourself for this, man. You’re actively trying to learn and take in new information, that already puts you ahead of a lot of people. What you’re doing is absolutely the right tactic when you don’t fully understand something.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
It’s never about the regular citizens of a country, but the politicians they elect, and how the power said people are given corrupts their minds and leads them to heinous decisions. The extremists are way more violent and destructive, but they only rise in response to the government.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I wish my knowledge over these matters was better. I'm too focused on other things sorrowfully.
A
Ali
I love @Jew D. Boy he’s my best friend here, I have no problem with him being Jewish, but that’s Partly because I was taught the right path of Islam by my parents, many other Muslims are not as fortunate as I am. I understand why some people are afraid of Muslims but bear in mind, it’s not always the case, ask first and act upon the answer you receive.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Funny you say that, Ali...my parents were extremely prejudicial against a lot of folks, but when I would get to know kids of different races in middle/high school and college, I often found them more sensible/compassionate/self-aware than any of the white dumbasses I’d met. Even as a minority myself, I admired the courage and strength they would show in the face of American southern ignorance.
Seth
Seth
@Jew D. Boy Wow this is another new thing that I learned today.
I thought my country's mind has closed their mind on "CHRISTIANS GUT".
I thought that America is more open minded tbh.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I distinctly remember my parents watching Fox News in the aftermath of 9/11, and even as a child, it made me sick to hear those pundits smear all Muslims as terrorists, as if they weren’t as diverse in their ideologies as anyone else. That’s when I knew my parents and I had totally different views on race and religion, and I knew I didn’t wanna buy into any of theirs.
A
Ali
Dude my dad is the same, he still thinks israel is the real enemy, I hate this entire people vs people shit when humanity clearly has bigger problems.
What about environmental changes? Communicable diseases like COVID19? Thermal warming? Ozone hole? Chronic diseases? Malnutrition around the world? African people dying because of lack of food? THIS IS THE REAL ENEMY
Seth
Seth
@Ali Oh when it comes to Israel. This is probably the most hated country by Poland ( My country ).

I can't forget what they said about Auschwitz. They called us out and said that we build Auschwitz ourselves and helped killing the Jews.
My heart hurst whenever I hear about this knowing my Great Grandpa history. ( You know that story about Polish people hiding Jews and other races in their house to try and help them)
Seth
Seth
Other races. I meant people from other Religions. I Apologize for this sentence.
A
Ali
I can replace a land if it gets taken, hell there are literally tons of deserts and mountains and green lands waiting for humans to be invested and developed. I can make more money if I got robbed. But how the hell am I supposed to bring back someone if I kill him? HUMAN LIVES ARE THE MOST SACRED THING, ITS NOT FOR ANY RELIGION TO PERMIT THE KILLING OF ANOTHER HUMAN.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I won’t even get into the morality of Israel’s existence...as a Jew, I obviously have affection for the place, but as a human and conscientious American, it’s hard to condone anyone claiming previously inhabited land as their own. Like Ali said, the ground shouldn’t matter more than the people walking on it.
A
Ali
Fuck everyone @Jew D. Boy we are the future, we decide how we want this globe to work and what to work on, I genuinely believe that one day, one of these catastrophic events that we see happening to earth on movies, will happen on reality, and the people responsible for all the nonsense violence going on rn will finally realize how pointless their goals AND means of achieving these goals were ...
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
My only issue with that - and I think you’re 100 percent correct - is that the rest of us see that shit coming, and the people in power don’t hear us when we scream it at them; they only react after the fact instead of taking preventative measures to keep it from coming about at all. Once again...I am just so tired.
Seth
Seth
The truth is that world would never hear guys like you and Ali because Money can overcome everything? You want to cover up a murder? No Problem.
Silence someone? No problem. Win a voting? NO PROBLEM AT ALL.
A
Ali
In every religion, there is this “savior” individual who appears when the world is about to end, to save everything from the ruins that shitty humans made and get things back on the right path, if this ever happened in reality, I believe I, Jew and everyone who believes Life Cause is simple if you want it to be simple and that the most sacred thing is a life, will be part of that savior’s people.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I admit we can't save ourselves. Someone will ultimately save our frail souls.
F
Fallen Prince
I am okay , michelle is free to support anyone they are no longer holding any office.

Obama are still household name for black voters and frankly i dont want bunker boy winning again.
F
Fallen Prince
To be fair i am not big supporter of obama but anyone other than trump is better right now. The country needs a man to run it not a child creating tantrum on twitter and embarrasing in front of world leader.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Lol I perfectly agree about Trump