Worstgen

Enma
Enma
She thinks that she's another man, how is she sane? And people want her to join SH.
M
MD Zolo
Oda is trying to create comedy, but at the expense of Yamato.
Tobra
Tobra
yeah it’s creepy af i don’t understand why would anyone like her
Pantheos
Pantheos
Imagine being her, born as daughter of such a monster. Never learned what love is, get punched near to death since childhood, all she knows around her is violence, beasts, monsters and raiding on other people and islands. And then there appears a man, doing everything to safe his family and friends, giving his own life for them, just to make them survive. And then he even smiled at the end. With all that pain...
Pantheos
Pantheos
He still died happy. And happyness is something she seems to never had to enjoy. She may learned she doesnt deserve to be happy, she is forced to be punished and deserves the treatment. So the only solution to get out of that circle of pain and hatred is maybe to be someone else? To be the only man she ever saw feel happyness. To be Oden.
M
MD Zolo
And the logical thing to do is think that I am that man?!!

This is a personality disorder. There is no sugar-coating it. But I don't think Oda understands this. He just want to add some "funny" panels. I am sure Japanese 13 year olds are laughing hard at them.
Pantheos
Pantheos
Sure it is a personality disorder. And this is not about "being a man", it is about being the only person she ever saw feeling happiness. Something she learned to never get and not to deserve. Her only solution out of that hell is not being her.
M
MD Zolo
Thank God Nami and Robin didn't think like that. Imagine if Robin thought she was a giant and went dere Shi Shi Shi all the time.