Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
It somehow hypes Zoro up. That's the only constant with Shishio, if the ending wank doesn't elevate Zoro, it's not worth it.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Zoro vs Momonga :kappa:

Just kidding lol, I have always thought Vice Admirals are underrated as hell. Had a discussion with @Admiral Lee Hung where I said Buster call can push Mihawk to high diff.
Doffy ain't pushing Mihawk past low diff.
Cinera
Cinera
Mihawk low diffs 3 buster calls at once.

The 3 admirals are Marine HQs greatest fighting force, not the buster calls or the rest of the VAs.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
No Vice Admirals are the greatest thing Marines have after admirals. Vice Admirals are ones that get promoted to admirals, there are Tokikake and Gion who failed to make it because of Fuji and Green bull. Akainu and Aokiji were Vice Admirals once as well and so was Kizaru.

Mihawk high diffs Enies Lobby buster call and looses to Ohara Buster call extreme diff.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Doffy Low Diffs 3 Buster calls at once lol. Tsuru, Gion and Tokikkake are quality VA's. Maybe Doberman and a few others are good, too. But the rest are Vet Level or below.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Nah, I consider Ronse below likes of John Giant and he was fighting Vista just fine alongside other WBP. Momonga was only on his knees from Hancock cuz of her special ability, if Hancock gives Gol D Roger a boner, he'd be on similar standard. Plus I think Hancock is underrated anyways, she can easily be YFM level or even higher.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Momonga low diffs likes of Daifuku and Oven imo and is around Cracker level. Onigumo is probably Queen level while Tokikake and Gion are YFM level+ for me. Prime Tsuru coulda been low top tier.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Doffy said he is no match for even Old Tsuru.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
He never said that. Veku posted the correct translation in one of the few VA threads.
Cinera
Cinera
@ShishioIsBack what can the Buster calls do to Great meteor volcano? Or Issho deciding to rain meteors on them? Or Kizaru bombarding them with exploding lasers or Kuzan freezing them?

Top tier DC shits on non top tiers so bad it isn't funny.
Cinera
Cinera
Mihawk can casually slice islands, it takes him 3 swings to wipe out the three buster calls.
Cinera
Cinera
I'm pretty tempted to make a top tier vs 3 buster calls thread.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I agree, Mihawk high diffs a buster call, same as Akainu. Big Mom either extreme diffs or loses
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I don't think a Buster call without a top tier is even enough to grab the attention of certain high tiers.
Cinera
Cinera
Yup, the Enies Lobby Buster Call was unimpressive. Even Ace could have destroyed Enies Lobby.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
If a buster call can’t defeat high tiers, I question why Oda has even bothered including the Navy in this manga. Lol
Cinera
Cinera
@Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack I'm going to use Issho because he's been the least impressive admiral, but has sufficient DC feats to drive the point home.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
The Buster call so far has destroyed Civilians and failed to stop Pre Skip SHs lol. It's cool but it's not worth shit.